Stainless Steel Underfloor Heating Manifolds
Stainless steel manifolds for use on underfloor heating systems
Radical manifolds consist of two manifold bars, one for the flow and one for the return and come complete with air vents and pressure gauge.
On the flow bar, each port has an adjustable flow indicator with isolator including an easy to read gauge.
Each port on the return bar is supplied with an integral control valve and protection cap which allows the user to the volume of water or can be removed to accept a thermoelectric actuator.
- Stainless steel body
- Supplied pre mounted on installation brackets
- Maximum supply pressure 6 bar
- Flow meters with isolating valves included
- Filling/Drain off points included in pack
- Valves on return accept thermoelectric actuator heads
- Primary connections are 1” FBSP
- Manual Air bleed vales included ½” MBSP
- 1” ball valves supplied in pack
- Connections are Euroconus and are available to suit most UK pipe sizes
- 900 UFH Connection elbows available (as separate item) for Close coupling of pump pack